Meal kit delivery services are on a rise in the Canadian market. Since the concept of meal kit delivery makes cooking a matter of delight rather than worry, its market has been expanding. Some of the best meal kit delivery companies in Canada include MissFresh, Cook It, and Chefs Plate. All such companies have a few similarities but some differences too. So, the choice of a meal kit delivery company is a matter of variety, flexibility, and comfort.
Concept Behind The Origin Of MissFresh Meal Kit Delivery Company
The MissFresh company was established in the year 2014. The concept behind its functioning was to provide customers with fresh food at the comfort of their homes. The company still runs on the same motto. They provide ready-to-eat meals in all Canadian states. Also, the company releases some unique recipes and updates their menu every week. You can pick any number of ingredients from the weekly menu to customize your own meal.
Difference Between MissFresh And Its Competing Websites
There are many meal kit delivery companies in Canada. Some of the biggest and most reliable of all are Cook It, Chefs Plate, and MissFresh. The most prominent differences between these companies are listed below.
- Number Of Recipes – MissFresh offers 13 recipes every week. Cook It offers 14 recipes per week. And Chefs Plate offers 7 recipes per week.
- Delivery Areas – MissFresh delivers all across Canada. Cook It delivers in Montreal. And Chefs Plate delivers in Toronto.
- Number Of Meals – MissFresh offers meals for 2, 4 or 6. Cook It offers meals for 2, 3, 4 or 6. And Chefs Plate offers meals for 2 or 4.
Important Features Of Meal Kit Delivery Companies
Meal Kit Delivery companies like MissFresh has certain features that make them reliable. The most important ones are listed below.
- The Company offers meals in boxes that are insulated to keep food fresh
- All the vegetables and meats are farm raised and natural
- Offers the flexibility to alter the number of portions from meals to customize your own
- Recipes are descriptive and can be cooked in less than half an hour
- Meal boxes can be recycled and are biodegradable
However, Meal kit delivery companies of such reputation require subscription. Once you are subscribed, you can explore all the recipes and menus that they provide. Most of these companies offer free delivery services too. The meals are checked for quality by professionals and the recipes are made under the keen eye of nutritionists.